viernes, 1 de abril de 2011

How many i told yours and start overs, And shoulders have you cried on before .How many promises be honest girl. How many tears you let hit the floor. How many bags you packed. Just to take em back tell me that. How many either or but no more. If you let me inside of your world There be the one less lonely girl, ohh no. Saw so many pretty faces before I saw you you .Now all I see is you, Ohh no. Don't need these other pretty faces. Cause when you're mine in this world. There's gonna be one less lonely girl.
One less lonely girl
One less lonely girl
One less lonely girl
There's gonna be one less lonely girl I'm gonna put you first I'u show you what you're worth If you ler me inside your world There's gonna be one less lonely girl...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario